Students come first.
- Available in 110+ languages (including English):Choose from alphabet courses, vocabulary lessons, conversation courses, a grammar reference, and more—the platform comes fully stocked. (Offerings vary by language.)
- Differentiated learning:Assign your students lessons, then let the tech differentiate their learning experience based on how well they know the material.
- Focus on any skill:Listening, speaking, reading, and writing are all part of the language puzzle. Students can launch custom skills-focused lessons to meet their interests and learning style.
- Review strategically:Spaced-repetition algorithms will make sure students review vocabulary that they’re at risk of forgetting so they’ll have the right words for class (and for real world use!)
- Learn on the go:In class, at home, and everywhere in between, students can access lessons on almost any device, including full-feature mobile apps for iOS and Android™ devices with options for offline use.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.Take charge of your learning and practice the skills you need most.