- Go to bhmlib.org. Click on the “My Account” button located in the upper right corner.
- To login, please enter the 14 digit number on your library card without any spaces between the numbers (example: 28344100123456).
- Your PIN will be the last 4 digits of your telephone number. If for any reason your PIN does not work, please call and BHM staff will gladly reset it for you.
- You may now search the catalog and place holds on the items you would like to receive. You will also be able to check on several different components of your account.
- BHM staff will call you when your items arrive and arrange the time for you to pick up your items.
- If you don’t wish to place your holds yourself, please call your local library and the staff will gladly place your holds for you.
Thank you for your patience. BHM staff will strive to assist you with your reading, listening and viewing requests.