- Go to bhmlib.org and click on the “My Account” button located in the upper right corner.
- You will be asked to log in, please enter the 14 digit number on your library card without any spaces between the numbers (example: 28344100123456). Your PIN will be the last 4 digits of your telephone number. If for any reason your PIN does not work, please call and we will gladly reset it for you.
- You may now search our catalog and place holds on the items you would like to receive. You will also be able to check on several different components of your account.
- We will call you when your items arrive and arrange the time for you pick up your items at our front door. Just call us when you arrive and we will bring your items out to your car.
- If you don’t wish to place your holds yourself, please call our Circulation Desk (extension 0) and we will gladly place your holds for you.
Thank you for your patience and we will strive to fill all of your reading, listening and viewing request.